Terms & Conditions / Refund Policy
Garrison Academy, LLC
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM AND INFORMED NOT TO USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE NOR TO PURCHASE ANY OF THE PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC BY GARRISON ACADEMY AND ITS RELATED ENTITIES.
2. Grant of License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Garrison Academy website for personal, non-commercial private viewing only. This permission is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Garrison Academy web site;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and the License may be terminated by Garrison Academy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Garrison Academy website are provided 'as is'. Garrison Academy makes no warranties, expressed or implied about its products viability or the business opportunity and hereby disclaims and negates all warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Garrison Academy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
GARRISON ACADEMY DOES NOT HOLD ITSELF OUT AS A POST SECONDARY SCHOOL AND PROVIDES NO EDUCATIONAL STATE CREDITS NOR ANY STATE AUTHORIZED DEGREES OR CERTIFICATES THAT COULD BE USED FOR POST SECONDARY SCHOOL BENEFITS OR ALTERNATIVES OF ANY KIND. MOREOVER THE SERVICES TRAINING AND PRODUCTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU MONEY AND YOU CANNOT RELY TO THE CONTRARY.
In no event shall the Garrison Academy be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Garrison Academy website or use of its training and products. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you and such Jurisdictional choice of laws will prevail.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Garrison Academy website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Garrison Academy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Garrison Academy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Garrison Academy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Garrison Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Garrison Academy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Garrison Academy and its related entities website shall be governed by the laws, venue and Jurisdiction of Pinnelas County, State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9.RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
It is understood by you that you are a Customer or Licensee only. Garrison Academy will not provide any fringe benefits, insurance, vacation or otherwise upon your becoming a member. Any and all of your family, staff employees and associates shall be bound to the same terms as you under this agreement.
Upon purchasing a course or attending a free webinar from Garrison Academy, you consent to receive emails about content updates, promotions, and various other newsletters.
11. REFUND POLICY
Garrison Academy provides a 28-day money back guarantee on The Art of Cinematography Course if you are unsatisfied with the course or materials contained within.
After 28 days (672 hours) from payment date, there are no refunds issued for any reason.
Circumstances that are not covered by this guarantee are buyers remorse, card rebilling issues on payment programs due to insufficient funds, or someone deciding after purchase that they couldn't afford it after all.
This is to ensure that Garrison Academy can continue to provide valuable content to all students, without the burden of credit card refund fees from the minority of students who may have finance or billing issues outside of Garrison Academy's control.